Monday 1 September 2008

foaming, foaming, foaming

...or at least I THINK that's how the song goes!

http://dir19.blogspot.com/2008/09/hate-crimes-continue.html

Our friend is continuing to be particularly caustic on his blog. But I have to say...thanks for the advice, mate! I've been hanging back from talking to "JK"...but it looks like it's about time. I haven't a clue who "C(U)R" is - YET - but I think I'll have to go and find out! Shouldn't take me long...I think after putting something like THAT public, whoever they are they'll be only TOO glad to have a chat, don't you??? Thanks for the lead on that one!

Just in case you've been wondering Paul - the initials JC would be more appropriate....or PK, or JM...or even TF??? Then there's ALSO AN...and by no means least - AS. Or should that actually be....MH?

I wouldn't bandy the term "hate crime" around too loosely, mate - there's only one of those around here, sadly - and the perpetrator's after all in the good company of the rest of his apparent family of SS veterans in various generations....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see your comments/answer on "who is Rolf Schiller" have been edited in a rather unfriendly manner by some "stranger"

Gibby said...

Yes, I've just seen that mate! And thanks for the heads-up! Sad that the bludger is reduced to that!