Monday 1 September 2008

September Fools' Day

Paul, I must admit - I've been playing with ya, mate. And it's been SUCH fun watching you leaping down blind alleys, and foam at the mouth at things I've said. Here's my own personal favourite...

"Recently we've examined Peter Gibson and his amusing little comments. The man claims to be a researcher for Australian media who has obviously misused resources to promote what seems to be a revisionist view of the Holocaust by attacking Directive 19 and me, its humble compiler. Gibson offers no proof, scientific data or hard evidence to refute the books but rather makes ludicrous claims against Directive 19 in a most obscure and confusing manner. Gibson seems to deny the validity of Directive 19 and therefore - the Holocaust itself. Probably another Feldgrau.com "sockpuppet" but sad in a very profound way.

The folowing inquiry was issued to Melbourne Channel 7 Television:

To Whom It Concerns:I'd like to bring your attention to a matter of libel directed at me from someone claiming to be an employee of your television station. The person in question, Peter Gibson, has publicly admitted using your company resources to post a libelous blog about me and publish private information regarding me and my family. This blog can be viewed at: http://directive-19.blogspot.com/I am currently in the process of establishing a lawsuit against several parties and individuals for libel. I would like to know if Mr. Gibson is employed by Channel 7 and if he had professional authorization from a company superior to collect, review, and publish this data using Channel 7 resources.I assure you this is no trivial matter. Attorneys are currently reviewing the data and it is my goal to prosecute the offenders only. If Channel 7 had no knowledge of Gibson's actions then I will not hold Channel 7 liable in this matter. However, if Mr. Gibson is an employee, and if he misused company resources for his personal campaign, I will expect notification of a reprimand or penalty imposed upon him.Sincerely,Paul K. Harker"

Paul - do you want to take a look back at the VERY first page of this blog???

"You haven't seen me before on the Internet. I'm Gibby from Oz, from down here in Melbourne. By day I'm a content researcher for our Melbourne-based station - Chanel no. Seven - and by night??? More of the same if they're payin' overtime"

Chanel No. Seven?

CHANEL No. 7???

Listen, Paul mate - I know you're a bit over concerned about your own masculinity, mate....but you shouldn't let that little blind spot catch you out. You gotta open up your feminine side, mate...and THEN you'd be more aware of when you'd been taken for a ride!!!

What the bloody hell were you doing emailing "Channel 7"...APART FROM MAKING A TIT OF YERSELF, MATE? Christ, I really HOPE you sent that!!! Do you HONESTLY think I'd tell you or anyone who I work for? Here's a hint - there are a total of 23 stations, channels, independent production companies, news agencies etc in the Melbourne area. So get busy, mate! Only another 22 to go!

BUT I'LL GIVE YOU A LITTLE HINT FOR THE FUTURE, MATE...

If you're SO concerned about my blog - READ IT A BIT MORE CAREFULLY, RIGHT???

CHANEL No.7???

THAT way you won't make a tit of yerself in public again!!!

No comments: