Thursday 28 August 2008

Keeping it in the family...

When I was a sprog, life was so much simpler. School, vacations back up at my grandparents in the Blue Mountains, playground games, playing footie...all the things normal kids do. Then real life hit after college, and I had to move to melbourne to earn a crust.

But - back in the playground...how many kids do YOU know boasted that their mum was Rommel's neice???

Yeah, he's been sellin THAT one as far back as primary school - grade school as you Yanks call it. This kid moved around a LOT of schools - well, his dad WAS in the Coastguard - when ACCORDING TO HARKER he was...killing Jews or being dead!!!

Most kids have more...subtle...boasting games - "I can piss higher in the lavs than you can", "my bike's faster than yours" "my SISTER is faster than yours" "My dad's taking me to the game tonight!"...

But who could EVER trump "My mom is related to the Greatest German General Of The Second World War"...

DID YOU ACTUALLY EVER BOTHER TELLING HER THIS YET????

Took quite a while to track down your old school mates, Paul - but I got it done. You always DID have some VERY weird ideas on Nazis and Jews, didn't you???

BUT...do you know the sad thing about THIS piece of crap??? The really REALLY sad part?

Some of us grow up...Harker didn't...

No comments: