Monday 25 August 2008

Valhalla, New Jersey...

Did you know that the State of New Jersey was home after the war to a whole raft of German war veterans???

AND ALL OF THEM SEEM TO HAVE BEEN RELATED TO PAUL K. HARKER???

At THAT point the focus suddenly swung back to AHF, the Axis History Forum - for phylo_roadking suddenly found something VERY interesting on THERE...

First of all - he looked back at one of Harker's sockpuppets on there - "Cavet25" - remember him? The "person" who turned out to be the same guy as "Crusher"?

THIS was how HE appeared on AHF for the first time...

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=107724

"My wife's grandfather served in the German Army during World Wars I and II. Recently my mother-in-law gave this medal to us and said it belonged to her father (my wife's late grandfather)."

OK - take note of that. "His" wife's grandfather...

For you just KNOW what I'm gonnna tell, you, don't you???

Got it in one - SOCKPUPPET!

But look further down that thread - do you see...."Vetson"???

And just how does HE appear for the first time on AHF???

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=107733

"Where do I begin? My father, a Wehrmacht veteran, passed away 2 months ago. While cleaning out his house my wife and I found two 55-gallon plastic containers packed full of Third Reich items. We know that he used to spend a lot of his time at antique fairs, flea markets and gunshows but we never knew he had compiled such a massive collection of items. We're not sure what half of the things are; though we've conducted a lot of personal research via the internet and books. The items include: iron crosses 1st and 2nd classes, documents, photos, a visor hat, daggers, helmets, cuff titles, numerous assorted medals and day badges, a concentration camp guard's paperwork, a bust of Hitler and too many other things to mention here. We've decided to put all the items up for sale but before we post pictures and go about this, am I posting in the right place? Would the moderators of this web site have a problem with this? We'd have to rely on the honesty and good graces of many people to tell us what some of these things are. I'm not an expert on these items and I can't even begin to claim each one is 100% original though I'd trust my father to have known the difference. Any suggestions or ideas? We've talked to a few militaria and antique dealers who have offered us meager sums for the collection. My wife suggested this post since we've both spent countless hours browsing this site as guests."

Do you know what's strange about Vetson? Well - APART from the fact that JUST like Cavet 25 he's trying to get some militaria confirmed as GENUINE....

*** CAVET25 AND VETSON POSTED FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS!!! ***

AND WE ALREADY KNOW CAVET25 WAS PAUL K. HARKER....

...SO "VETSON" IS TOO!!!

No comments: