Monday 25 August 2008

"wanker, wanker everywhere...."

You don't think it stopped there, do you???

Next up that phylo_roadking found -

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=87956&p=784232#p784232

"Greetings. I'm new to this forum, but as the son of a German war veteran I hope I can impart my knoweldge of this era to help others. I'm currently in the process of compiling my father's memoirs and I need help - or at least clarification - on a specific "job" within the SS. As I've never heard of anything like this before, I'll apologize if my description lacks the details necessary to reach a determination on this matter. "

So - AGAIN your father's dead, Paul...FOR THIS NEW MEMBER ALSO ACCESSED FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS AS "CHANCE"...

But...guess what name Harker used for THIS sockpuppet....

"Thank you, -Schiller"

Mister Harker Snr. - do you actually KNOW your son is pretending to the world via the Internet that A/ you're a WWII SS officer, and B/ you're...dead???

No comments: