Friday 29 August 2008

Pathos...or pathetic???

Well, here we are for another night's blogging, mates!

Where had we all got to??

Ohhhhyeah......

Paul K. Harker had JUST admitted to being "Chance" - which means he's ALSO ALL the other sockpuppets on AHF.

JUST so we all remember it right - THAT means he wrote

"My mother was always tight-lipped about my grandfather's wartime service so I'm hoping something in these attachments will be enough for fellow site members to give me some information. What I do know is that my grandfather was born in 1918 and enlisted in the German military in 1936 and though this sounds strange to me - he supposedly went through "basic training" at Dachau. I believe he was stationed in France from 1940 - 1941 (?) and later deployed to the Russian front. He survived the war and passed away in Germany in 2003"
(Sharon)

"My fascination with World War II Germany began during a series of interviews with an uncle who served with Reich forces."
(Chance)

"My wife's grandfather served in the German Army during World Wars I and II. Recently my mother-in-law gave this medal to us and said it belonged to her father (my wife's late grandfather)."
(Cavet25)

"Where do I begin? My father, a Wehrmacht veteran, passed away 2 months ago."
(Vetson)

"Greetings. I'm new to this forum, but as the son of a German war veteran I hope I can impart my knoweldge of this era to help others."
(Schiller)

"Where to begin with this?? I had an uncle who served as a Luftwaffe pilot "
(Raider1)

AS WELL AS

"I am directly related to a World War II German officer who was convicted of war crimes. Not exactly the kind of thing one discusses at parties!"
(Paul K Harker on AllExperts)

"The Totenkopfverbande (of which two of my uncles served in) "
(Paul K Harker on AllExperts)

"The Youth Corps (of which my father was a member) was organized and run by Baulder von Schirach"
(Paul K Harker on AllExperts)

"I spent 6 years working with my uncle to publish his memoirs in 2006. He was a Major in the SS Totenkopfverbande and served 30 years for war crimes. From 6 years of interviews with him and from talking to other family members who served in the SS"
(Paul K Harker on AllExperts)

"directly from the personal interviews with my uncle who served 30 years for war crimes as one who helped conduct the holocaust"
(Paul K Harker on AllExperts)

That's QUITE the family business there, Paul! Do your PARENTS know all this??? Do THEY know the lies you're telling not ONLY about THEIR fathers and brothers...but ABOUT THEM THEMSELVES???

Does your Dad KNOW he was in the Hitler Youth before he was in the U.S. Coastguard???

They wouldn't be pleased at all - would they, Paul???




No comments: