Monday 25 August 2008

"Send in the clones...."

So - We NOW have ANOTHER Harker sockpuppet - "Vetson" - to join Chance, and Crusher, and Cavet25...

AND PAUL K. HARKER IS PRETENDING HIS FATHER IS DEAD *AND* HE WAS A WWII WEHRMACHT VETERAN...

Which must have come as a shock to Mister Harker Snr. - as he's alive and well and living in Pennsylvania, and is a respected veteran of..The U.S. Coast Guard!!!

AND of course he's saying his wife's grandfather was a WWII Wehrmacht veteran...

Boys, when phylo_roadking rips the top off a sad and sorry mess like this - you can guarantee one thing...whatever HE finds...it's big , nasty, and runs DEEP!

For everywhere he turned - he was bumping into Paul K. Harker's sockpuppets on AHF! The forum was bloody riddled with them!!!

THEN...the Harker FEMALE sockpuppets appeared again!

"Sharon"

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=95910&p=853185#p853185

"I've been perusing this site for quite some time in an effort to learn about some items passed along to me from my mother. The attachments to this post are items that belonged to my grandmother and grandfather. My mother was always tight-lipped about my grandfather's wartime service so I'm hoping something in these attachments will be enough for fellow site members to give me some information. What I do know is that my grandfather was born in 1918 and enlisted in the German military in 1936 and though this sounds strange to me - he supposedly went through "basic training" at Dachau. I believe he was stationed in France from 1940 - 1941 (?) and later deployed to the Russian front. He survived the war and passed away in Germany in 2003. "

Jesus...MORE bloody militaria needing AHF expert members' eye cast over them...!!!

EXCEPT - ONE TEENSY TINY PROBLEM WITH "SHARON"...

THIS time - SHE was posting from the same IP address as...

"Chance"....

No comments: